Meet The Family!

I'd like to introduce you now to my family :) Since they will be filling up so much of this blog, in one way or another, I thought it would be a good thing to know who everyone is.....


                                     First of all, THE husband!


 
 
I know this is a not-so-close picture, but it gives so much insider information to what he is all about! Meet Nick - husband of 10+ years, as of the start of this blog, and dedicated airmen in the USANG :)
 
 
 Next in line is our firstborn, who I will affectionately call Little Mama - which is a wonderful description of her! Born just shy of two years after we were married, she is a joy to us and is *mostly* all girl!
 
A year after Little Mama came Little Hoss - a surprise, since we just *thought* we would be planning the timing of our children! BUT God proved us wrong, and I am so thankful. He is one of the sweetest little guys you will ever meet, who adores his Daddy and, without fail, makes sure I never leave the house without a kiss or a hug!

 
Next came our little ball of fire! Miss Priss joined our family two years later, and can be the most stubborn, determined girl you will meet, and yet one of the most caring, servant-oriented of the crew. She *cough* is reported to have taken after her mother, but that is yet to be totally proven!

 
Next we get to our little Bug, who was surprise number two in the line-up, but such a great one! This little treasure has the best laugh, and is a general good spirit. She would probably have a few more similarities to my oldest, had she been born before Miss Priss - but she wasn't, and God knew what he was doing!

 
Last, but definitely not least, we get to Buddy Boy. At this point, I have to say he may forever be the baby of the family. He is 100% boy, with boundless energy, and the best hugs a mommy could ever ask for! His smile lights up the room, and he'll work his way in to your heart faster than you can blink an eye!
 


And there they are - my wonderful, vastly different family! I look forward to sharing more about our daily routine, our school and the many directions it has taken us from start to where we are now, and many more things! At the moment, I am working with older pictures, as my last camera met an unfortunate end with a sticky little boy and a tray full of cereal-flavored milk.... But I hope to get a new one soon and can't wait to add to this blog, and figure out how to personalize it even more - so that I can start to share with old friends, and maybe some new ones!

Good Bye for now!

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Succeed One Must Never Give Up

Reader's Review - Llama Llama, Red Pajama

Homeschool tidbits