Neglect - such a dirty 7-letter word...

It's really awful. She's been neglecting her blog.

No, that's not really what's happening. We are just so busy with school and life! The very thing I started a blog to cover has kept me busy! I just felt the need for myself (and anyone else that cares out there, but mostly for myself) to say that I am still loving being able to blog, and sometimes it just means playing catch up after a couple weeks. 

I have found that trying to overly focus on catching pictures of everything we are doing can sometimes overshadow actually doing them. So I grab one if I can, but I want to make sure I keep my focus where it's supposed to be. 

That, and the fact that I am starting to work on an at-home business (Plexus) and that has taken some time working that in to my schedule. 

Sometimes, things get a little crazy around here.... 



But what I love is this:


Lunch dates


I love seeing the light come on when a child learns to read. 


I love seeing the personal desire to learn something  when it's their OWN idea, not just mine!


I love seeing them be more than just siblings, but also friends.... 


I love getting to make these memories with them, at times when some parents can't.



Sometimes I can catch them on camera, but sometimes - I just have to put down the phone and do life! 

I am hoping as you read this, that you can understand :) 





Comments

  1. Awesome! :D
    One question. Is Bug or Ms.Priss (I couldn't tell which one. haha) learning sign lanaguage in the 4th pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is Miss Priss :) She and Hoss really like to 'talk' to each other in ASL when they can - and she also likes to try and learn more than he knows. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of this post! I do pray it has been a blessing, and would be honored to hear your ideas and suggestions!

Popular posts from this blog

To Succeed One Must Never Give Up

Reader's Review - Llama Llama, Red Pajama

Homeschool tidbits