Reader's Review - Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon
Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon Written by: Patty Lovell Illustrated by: David Catrow This is a whimsical tale of a little - very very little - girl that learns to overcome circumstances that she can't change, in a very fun way! She learns to over come teeth too big, a voice too froggish, a slight bit clumsy at times, and - most dramatic of all - a move away from the sweet grandmother that was such an encouragement to her. I really love the beauty of the illustrations - they have a fun look for the children, without compromising the fact that they can have a beautiful air about them. Through every trial that she faces, and all the new experiences she comes in contact with, she never forgets her grandmother's wise advice, and finds in the end that grandmother was right - if she just embraced the things she had no control over and used them to make herself an enjoyable person, everything that...

Fancy graphic! I hope he feels okay and is back to 100% soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you! You know boys - there's no telling from one day to the next :) I am just very thankful that it did more damage on the outside than the inside, if you know what I mean! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
Delete